Sunday, March 2, 2008

Week 8 #19

I am determined to get my book list to post in this blog. However, I'm not going to have success tonight. Does anyone understand where we are supposed to enter the HTML that the widget creates at Library Thing? I am unable to figure this out and the help area doesn't appear to address this issue. Why am I being so stupid? I am going to have to go back to the first lesson and remember my lesson to becoming a life long learner. I will speak to my tech people tomorrow and get some help. I'm too confused tonight to continue. :)

3 comments:

LibraryStrong said...

I think that I just pasted the HTML into the body of the post. I did it right up at the top before I wrote my commentary.

bookwoman said...

I put it in the same place where we loaded our avatars. Go to layout, page elements, click "edit" under HTML/JavaScript and then paste it in there. If you want it directly under your picture, make sure that you paste below the HTML code for your avatar. I have a del.icio.us link as well so I pasted below both pieces of code. Good luck! And you are not being stupid. We all have things we can't get our minds around at times. I just found spell check tonight ... uh ... in week eight? Courage! Donna

Lynda Shoup said...

I wanted to add my voice to those who are telling you that you are NOT stupid. Learning all this can be challenging. I have to go back after this course is over and conquer adding Rollyo to my blog. I haven't fixed that one yet. I think Bookwoman gave you good advice about how to add the html. So I'll just add my encouragement.